International Student Recruitment Session:
Monday, 13 July 2015
Credentials Session for Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions:
Tuesday, July 14 through Friday, July 17, 2015
Registration for the 2015 Institute is now open!
This is a two part application. Read the instructions below carefully before beginning the registration process.
Part One will ask you to identify all attendees from your institution, as well as, the sessions they intend to attend. You will also need to designate a primary contact person. You will submit this information for approval. Payment is not required at this time.
Within one (1) business day, IES will approve or deny your application. If your application is approved, you have two payment options:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express only). This form of payment is due within 72 business hours of your application approval. Only one transaction is allowed per registration. Multiple cards cannot be used.
- Check (Institutional check only) or money order payable to AACRAO. This form of payment is due within two (2) weeks of your application confirmation.
If your application is denied, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- AACRAO International Education Services will only accept online applications.
- All attendees from the same institution must apply together to receive the “subsequent attendee” discount. You cannot submit applications separately and receive this discount. Please take the time to coordinate your registration.
- For applications registering more than one attendee, the attendee with the highest registration fee will be charged full cost. All others will receive the “subsequent attendee” discount.
Registrants cancelling in writing by 15 May 2015 will receive a full refund.
Registrants cancelling in writing between 16 May 2015 and 13 June 2015 will receive a 50% refund.
Registrants cancelling in writing after 14 June 2015 will not receive a refund.