Winter Institute for International Transfer Credit
Monday - Wednesday, January 15 - 19, 2016
This application is for part two only. Read the instructions below carefully before beginning the registration process.
Any attendee who wishes to attend just the workships should register for Part 2 only. The attendee must have attended a previous Summer or Winter Institute.
Any attendee who wishes to attend Credentials and one workshop should register for Part 1 and 2
Within one (1) business day, IES will approve or deny your application. If your application is approved, you have two payment options:
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express only). This form of payment is due within 72 business hours of your application approval. Only one transaction is allowed per registration. Multiple cards cannot be used.
Check (Institutional check only) made payable to AACRAO. This form of payment is due within two (2) weeks of your application confirmation. No checks will be accepted after December 12, 2015. If your application is denied, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- AACRAO International Education Services will only accept online applications.
- All attendees from the same institution must apply together to receive the “subsequent attendee” discount. You cannot submit applications separately and receive this discount. Please take the time to coordinate your registration.
- For applications registering more than one attendee, the attendee with the highest registration fee will be charged full cost. All others will receive the “subsequent attendee” discount.
- Registrants canceling in writing by October 2, 2015 will receive a full refund.
- Registrants canceling in writing between October 3, 2015 and November 2, 2015 will receive a 50% refund.
- Registrants canceling after November 3, 2015 will not receive a refund.